function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andy on CloudAndy on Cloud 

Senior SFDC Developer Available - Looking for Fully Remote Contract

Hi,
I have over 11 years of SFDC experience in different sizes of business in various industries including Financial, Non-Profit, Retail, Telecommunications, Marketing, etc.  For my full profile, please refer to my LinkedIn profile.
I have been working on Sales and Service Console.  Outside of Ailge and Waterfall development, I have been working as Sev 1 Prod Issue support as well.
As per development, I am experienced in both Waterfall and Agile.  In Agile development perspective, I am more keen on developing rapid PoC to move the iteration even faster in order to save more time on educated guess.
I specialized in integrations, responsive UI development (both Visualforce and Lightning Components), and configurations over customizations (e.g. instead of building full Visualforce page, I prefer using Custom Butotns on Standard Page Layout, Process Builder and Approval Process as Process Skeletons, and Apex as modular processor).
I am currently looking for fully remote contract developer.  I am available from 10 - 40 hours a week. I am flexible on time zone, work hours, and hourly rate.  I look forward to discuss possible exciting work opportunities with you. Please email me at andy.leung@quickfixters.com.
Regards,
Andy Leung
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-leung-4230334/
SFDC Certified Platform App Builder
SFDC Certified Platform Dev I
SFDC Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
SFDC Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Professional Scrum Master PSM I