function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vijay kumar kvijay kumar k 

i'm facing problem at Improve Data Quality for a Recruiting App trail head project

ERROR: Make sure you moved the correct fields from the Information section to the Candidate Rating section.

In the trailhead  (Improve Data Quality for a Recruiting App -unit3)  i create all fields correctly and add in page layout correctly i do not know why showing error message while checking the challenge.
 can anyone tell me if this required any extra changes?

Thanks in advance  
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Vijay,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Could you please double check if you have dragged the Number of Reviews, Total Review Score, Average Review Score, and Review Indicator fields from the Information section into the Candidate Rating section.

May I request you please post the screenshots of what you have done so far so that we can look into it and can help you further.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Ankita BhavsarAnkita Bhavsar
Hi Vijay,

I also faced the same issue but solved it by removing the spaces in the formula. Just try removing spaces in the formula maybe it will also work for you.
I am replying it now because I found out the solution now and earned the Improve Data Quality for a Recruiting App Badge. I am writing it because in future if anyone faces the same issue can try this solution once. :)