function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robin HanseeuwRobin Hanseeuw 

Fill field by scanning barcode

Hi all

When creating a record of object X, a user has to pick a value from a lookup-relation field Y. The user scrolls through all the values and picks whichever one feels fitting. I was wondering if there is a way to let the user scan a barcode to populate field Y? This would be done in the Salesforce1 app.

Thanks in advance!
joni jeansjoni jeans

WhatsApp:+1( 781) 725-2558 )

Cvv CC Fullz

Dumps Track 1/2 with pin

Wu Transfer

Bank Log in

PayPal

(Price for Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 )

- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( US ) : $100 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( UK ) : $120 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( CA ) : $120 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( AU  EU ) : $140 / 1pcs
- Dumps with Pin, Track 1/2 ( China ) : $140 / 1pcs

weno bakweno bak
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect, people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. For example, if you like “Xcom 2 game” then click here for Important characters and places in Fallout 4 (https://gtacheatcode.com/fallout-4/) or you like “GTA 5 Game” then click here for Full List GTA Cheats PS4 For All. And for more cheats and commands visit gtacheatcode.com. Thanks and with luck, I'll see you here shortly – Carl Johnson.
mariksa qwinnasmariksa qwinnas
Create a workflow or process builder in Salesforce that triggers when a new record of Object X is created. Configure the workflow or process builder to evaluate the value in the custom text field (where the barcode is scanned). Use a field update action to populate Field Y (the lookup field) based on the barcode value. Please note that the specifics of implementing barcode scanning may vary based on your organization's needs, the version of Salesforce you are using, and the barcode scanner app you choose. It may also require some custom development work, especially when integrating with the barcode scanner app. https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.biz/

Before implementing this solution in your production environment, it's advisable to thoroughly test it in a sandbox or development environment to ensure it meets your requirements and functions correctly. Additionally, consult Salesforce documentation and consider seeking assistance from Salesforce experts or developers if needed.