function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swiderski, ErikSwiderski, Erik 

Developer console logs constantly scrolling when trying to view

How is one supposed to review Logs in the developer console when the log list is constantly scrolling to one end of the list as realtime processes occur? Can you pause the logs from appearing in the list, can you stop it from scrolling, any other ideas?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Go to chrome://flags/#enable-scroll-anchoring the highlighted option is Scroll Anchoring disable it.

Refer below thread for which there are some workarounds check if that can work for you.

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/157863/dev-console-jumpy-on-mouse-scroll

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Swiderski, Erik
It will be a good thing if you allow your code to run completely to have effective logs. As there are triggers and other conflicting issues in
org that create problems anytime. Further according to my knowledge there is no such thing to pause on developer console. One thing
to overcome your issue, you can keep click on windows and Alt Scr screen to take screenshots OR you can also use Monosnap to record processing
and then can use media players like vlc to see that in slow motion or can pause also. 

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha