function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gwallimangwalliman 

Calendar Access Issues in Lightning

I am having two issues with the Calendar functionality in Lightning.

First, when accessing the Calendar page itself, even using a system admin account I get an error that states: "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access." I see this was reported as a bug that was fixed in Winter 19, (see here (https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000JX6QQAW&title=you-don-t-have-access-to-this-record-ask-your-administrator-for-help-or-to-request-access-appears-when-searching-after-accessing-calendar)) but we're on Winter 19 and it's still occurring.

Second, when I try to add a public calendar in Lightning, I get an error stating: "You no longer have access to fields or filters defined in this calendar. Either your Salesforce admin changed your field access, or a Salesforce user removed your filter." This seems to occur on any public calendar we add. We're able to view these public calendars just fine in classic mode so it's not clear why this error is occurring.

Any ideas on how we can fix this? Thanks much!
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
Have you contacted Salesforce Support for this issue as I guess it might be at there end?
gwallimangwalliman
I have reached out to them on the matter but have not yet received a response.
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
Do you have any other instance to verify if it is not happening there? I am very strange, Salesforce support haven't responded.