function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tinley AzariahTinley Azariah 

Merge PDF files?

How to merge multiple PDFs into one PDF?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tinley,

You can use PDF.js or Use NODE JS or Heroku APplication to do this one with  Salesforce it's difficult 

Try this one too  REST API Blob Update

You can use SObject Basic Information, SObject Rows, or SObject Collections REST resources to insert or update blob data in Salesforce standard objects. You can upload files of any type, and you must use a multipart message that conforms to the MIME multipart content-type standard. For more information, see the WC3 Standards. You can insert or update files on any standard object that contains a blob field.
Using the SObject Basic Information or SObject Rows APIs, the maximum file size for uploads is 2 GB for ContentVersion objects and 500 MB for all other eligible standard objects. Using the SObject Collections API, the maximum total size of all files in a single request is 500 MB. Also, Recently, I used a free online PDF Merge Software which helped me Merge two PDF files easily. More details are written here:  Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Ethan AlexanderEthan Alexander
Use this Merge PDF Tool It’s very easy merge it. I attach a link for you. Click here https://www.osttopstapp.com/merge-pdf.html