function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sai Koushik PSai Koushik P 

The first Block Price for the Mobile Control Center App is not configured correctly. Check the Lower Bound, Upper Bound, and Price

I found this error while finishing this challenge in" Implement Block Pricing" error is "The first Block Price for the Mobile Control Center App is not configured correctly. Check the Lower Bound, Upper Bound, and Price".can anyone help rectify this errors.
User-added image
@Pablo Enrico Carvalho Oliveira
Thanks for the reply. But this is also not working please have a look at the screenshot below
User-added image

User-added image
The scenario you have given is correct however, the challenge is not getting completed with the given scenario.

Ashwini deshpandeAshwini deshpande
It's working now USe the following values for the given Values.

User-added image
Hi Ashwini deshpande what the scenario you did is 100% correct .But give scenario is not like that and i am unable to compleat Modules.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/pricing-methods-for-salesforce-cpq/implement-block-pricing?trail_id=cpq-admin&trailmix_creator_id=0052J000007phBxQAI&trailmix_id=trailmix-cpq
Debashis Babu 1Debashis Babu 1

Step 1

Then edit the product as per below screenshot:

User-added image

Hariharan ramyaHariharan ramya

Hi below is the screen  

i completed using the above values

Hariharan ramyaHariharan ramya
Pricing method  = Block  - we should change  in the details page 
Kanchan BhujbalKanchan Bhujbal
Refer below screen and update value as below then update your Pricing Method Block User-added image
Hiral Bambhroliya 4Hiral Bambhroliya 4
@Sai Koushik P
Change 'Pricing Method' on 'Mobile Control Center App' Details Page. Set 'Pricing Method' as 'Block'. If this will work for you then Kindly Select as Best Answer.