function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VSK98VSK98 

How to disable the Help& Training, Support & Global Actions etc using Profiles in lightning

Hello All,
How to disable the Help& Training, Support & Global Actions etc using Profiles in lightning?
User-added image
Regards,
VSK98
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
There is no way in Salesforce .. i had the same issue .. you need to use any of the chrome extension that will remove CSS or remove HTML 

Then i used an external tool ( iridize ) that will be a chrome plugin and i disabled by using this tool 
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
Few of the items can be removed through profiles .
  1. Uncheck the View Setup and Configuration .
  2. Regarding the global action you need to create a different global publisher layout and assign it to the profile.
  3. To remove help portal icon , you may need to log a case from salesforce support for lightning

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000175489&type=1

User-added image

User-added image

Hope this helps.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
View Setup and Configuration removes only gear icon and not all 
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
Yes , View Setup and Configuration removes gear icon. Other items cannot be removed but you can customise some of them such as visibility of global action  example new lead , new contact by creating new publisher layout and assigning it to the profile.
VSK98VSK98
Hi Dushyant,

By using the Global Publisher layout we can hide the global actions but I want to totally hide +(Global Action) item.

Regards,
VSK98
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
There is no way to do it SFDC .. i had same issue in past .. use some of the dom manuplication plugins for browser