function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mitsvikmitsvik 

How to change avatar image to live agent name

I have created a prechat form for an omni channel. I have currettly no avatar set up. So, by default the initial of the Live agent is show on the header. We would like to not seee any thing on the header, but the agent avatar should be replaced by the Live agent name. Is this possible>
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Reger this link 

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000212694&type=1

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000DhHVQA0 
embedded_svc.settings.avatarImgURL = " Pass your URL "

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Smitha,

Change avatar image to live agent, follow these instructions:
1. Click on Setup.
2. Click on Develop.
3. Click on Static Resources.
4. Press the New button.
5. Add a Name to the Resource; keep in mind the name as it will be used in the Visualforce tag later.

Once the individual image is uploaded as a Static Resource, add the following tag to the Visualforce page to display the image. To access the page, go Setup | Develop | Visualforce | page name. The width and height properties allow the user to change the size of the image.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.
Thanks,
Ajay Dubedi
mitsvikmitsvik
Let me try to be more clear on my issues. I really hope one of you can help me in here...i am not a developer but need some help..
1) i would ideally not want the initial in the header as shown in the pic. Instean i would like to dynamically populate the greeting by the name of the agent.
2) i also have other issues i am trying to fix
User-added image
i am having some issues when the chat window is minimized. Firsttime when a user clicks the chat, the window opens, upon entering the details before submitting if i miminize i get the following error
User-added image

AgilidiRPAgilidiRP
Hi-  Did you ever get an answer for this?  We are trying to dynamically set the avatar to the user's photo held in static resources.
Thanks.