function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pratik Raut 14Pratik Raut 14 

Parameter Tampering Issue in Security Review

public void saveclone(){
        String deleteCustSettingId = (''+recordTypeId).substring(0,15);
        delete [SELECT id FROM CLM_Tab__c WHERE RecordType_Id__c = :deleteCustSettingId];
    }

I am using above code and getting parameter tampering issue while security review.Can anyone tell me what I am exactly doing wrong here.
GovindarajGovindaraj
Hi Pratik,

If you store the id in a variable and use the variable then you will get the error.

Can you retrive the id from ApexPages like below,

delete[SELECT id FROM CLM_Tab__c WHERE RecordType_Id__c =:ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('recordTypeId')];

Please let us know, if this helps.

Thanks,
Govindaraj.S
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
if you store the value in the varibale and use it you will get the error  
in your case you are storing  the recordTypeId from the URL param and using in query that is causing an issue 

delete[SELECT id FROM CLM_Tab__c WHERE RecordType_Id__c =:ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('recordTypeId').substring(0,15)];

Pratik Raut 14Pratik Raut 14

String taskOrderQuery = 'SELECT'+taskOrderQueryFlsChk+' From Opportunity__c Where id =\''+String.escapeSingleQuotes(ApexPages.CurrentPage().getparameters().get('tid'))+'\' Limit 1';
taskOrder = database.query(taskOrderQuery);

In above code I have used "ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('tid')" directly in String and the I used database.query() for SOQL and Still it giving FSL error while Security Review