function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GAURAV SETHGAURAV SETH 

Unable to deploy Recommendation guided action component to scratch org

While doing the initial push to a scratch org - RecordActionDeployment API (guided action) component is failing with error:
Looks like this flow is inactive. Ask your Salesforce admin to activate it.
The flows being referenced in the guided action are active so it should deploy them along with the guided action but not sure why it thinks those flows are inactive.
Has anyone come across this? So far I haven't found anything on this error anywhere else.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gaurav,

Greetings!

Can you please double check,if there are any other flows or processes which are being invloved are inactive as per the error.If you are unable to figure out which flow/process it is referencing then I would suggest you to enable the debug logs to narrow down the deployment.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

Theodoor van Donge 8Theodoor van Donge 8
Unfortunalty this is not possible at this time. See also this know issue: https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p4V000001lZn5QAE&title=deployment-of-a-flow-component-recordactiondeployment-component-together-fails
Only known workaround is to deploy first the flow and then the RecordActionDeployment metadata. (+ related metadata)