function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sindhu VmSindhu Vm 

Path key fields display issue

Hello,

I have an issue with the way the path key field lables are displayed. They wrap/break into multiple lines and this does not look good. It was fine before, but has suddenly changed. Please suggest if there is a fix for it.
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Sindhu Vm
Sindhu VmSindhu Vm
Thank You Swetha. This solved the problem.
I would have prefered the Compact layout, but for this issue. Hope salesforce takes notice of this and address the same.

Thank you once again.

All Answers

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Sindhu,

Are you seeing this issue on production or sandbox? Do you see this issue prior to Summer'20 release? Do you have any custom code involved- If so, can you share a narrowed down code snippet so I can reproduce this issue at my end?

Thanks
Sindhu VmSindhu Vm
Thanks for the reply Swetha. This is in production. I believe this issue may have started after spring, just came to my notice now.  This path is based on a custom object, but no custom code is involved. Just Salesforce path in a lightning page.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Sindhu,
Can you change your Org's Display density settings and see if that fixes the issue? 

Related: https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter19/release-notes/rn_lex_display_density.htm

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
Sindhu VmSindhu Vm
Thank You Swetha. This solved the problem.
I would have prefered the Compact layout, but for this issue. Hope salesforce takes notice of this and address the same.

Thank you once again.

This was selected as the best answer