function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chandra KhetwalChandra Khetwal 

Account Creation Failed

Hi Team,
i wanted to create a developer account in salesforce org. i created the same type of account last time and it worked. i dont know why this time it is giving me this error everytime.
"Sorry, we can't enroll you in a Salesforce Developer Edition account because the email address you entered is already in use. To sign up with a different email address, go to https://developer.salesforce.com/form/signup/freetrial.jsp "
required help for the same
thanks
Best Answer chosen by Chandra Khetwal
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Chandra,

Username should be in the format of 'MatthewDevNew@oncehub.com'.

I believe Username: 'matthew.rapoza@oncehub.com' is already been in use you can try something like 'matthew.rapoza1@oncehub.com' or 'matthew.rapoza2@oncehub.com'

Sample username format: 'test@xyz.com', 'chandra@demo.com, 'Matthew@testdemo.com'.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar

All Answers

Hi Chandra,

You just need to use a different username. The email associated with your orgs can be the same.

If you want to use same username then click on forgot password link so that you should be able to reset your password.

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hi Vinay,

i am using an email address of the person for whome i need to create an developer org. are you saying instead of email address on the username field i can choose any name instead of email.

Thanks for the prompt response
Hi Chandra,

Username should be in the format of 'MatthewDevNew@oncehub.com'.

I believe Username: 'matthew.rapoza@oncehub.com' is already been in use you can try something like 'matthew.rapoza1@oncehub.com' or 'matthew.rapoza2@oncehub.com'

Sample username format: 'test@xyz.com', 'chandra@demo.com, 'Matthew@testdemo.com'.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
Hi Vinay,

can you please let me know how can i find the were is the same user name getting used. so that i can delete that one and create the new one.

thanks
chandra
Hi Chandra,

We cannot find who is using the username and also cannot delete as someone might be using for his development activities.  You can try checking with your internal team if they have created any dev org with the above username.

Also, Username shouldn't be a problem as you can give any format and it should be available,  but remember to provide the correct and valid email address.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Hi Vinay,

Thanks a lot for your prompt answers. i will do the same as mentioned in the mail
have a nice day
thanks
Hi Chandra,  

Sure and that should work.

Please mark as Best Answer if the above information was helpful so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks and have a good day.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar