function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniel BlanchardDaniel Blanchard 

Create account page layouts error on trailhead

Hello!

I'm trying to take the trailhead challenge for Creating account page layouts and getting an error message: "Ensure the new sections have been added to the Customer Account Layout and that the Customer Account Layout has been assigned to Customer Account column."

I followed the instructions, and the only thing that seems slightly amiss is that the "do not call" checkbox does show up on the page layout when editing, however when I preview as a sales user it's not there. I went into profiles and saw that sales user has the visible and read boxes unchecked for "do not call" so I checked them off. It's now showing up in the preview (although it's unchecked in the preview but  checked off in the edit layout area), but still getting the same error message.

The only other weird thing is that I was unable to drag the "opportunities" section above the "contacts" section, but was able to do it the other way around so that opportunities is above contacts.

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

We have separate Trailhead team who can help you with these issues.So,can you please use the below link to reach out to them so that one of the agent will get in touch with you.

Support:https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help

Thank you!

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar