function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jaap van der MolenJaap van der Molen 

Content Deliveries - change Public Url domain and favicon

Hi All,

we want to share files with our customers through Content Deliveries with Public Urls. I have the code in place to generate the Url and share it with the customers. 

We don't want the customer to notice that this is offered via Salesforce, so we created our own domain and added it via Setup -> Domains to hide the Salesforce part of the URL. This works.

Now the problem we have is that when viewing the Content Delivery, it shows the Salesforce favicon and title in the browser. We want to show our own businesses favicon and title there.

Does anyone have any idea how to tackle this?

We tried using a 'Site', by creating the site and a 'Custom URL' to combine the site and the domain. But whatever I try, I keep landing on the 'Authorization required' page. Even though the url leads to a publicly accessible file.

We also tried creating a custom URL with a community, this also brings us to a login page.

We also tried a publicly accessible community, but this doesn't have accesss to the public url... 

We want to keep using content deliveries because:
1. The URL needs to expire (contains sensitive data)
2. We want to track views and downloads
3. We want to use the password feature

I'm all out of ideas, so any input is welcome!
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I tried searching but I was only able to find an idea that states "Add Organization / Sandbox name to title of browser window", please find the link to it below:

>> https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000006n7AAAQ

Regards,
Anutej