function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jayesh Babu A VJayesh Babu A V 

how to get email id of patients?

I am new to salseforce and I want to display a list of patients in my aura:component using a datatatable and want to send emails to the patients. After some googling, I found out that 'EhrPatient__c' is the object that I have to display in the datatable. And the displaying part works fine. But the problem I have is that I have to get the email id of each patient so that  can send emails to them. In the 'EhrPatient__c' object, there is no field that saves the email id of the patient. So, my question is, is there any other way to get the email id of the patient from any other object?
Thanks very much.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

>>>To relate emails sent from external email applications to leads, contacts, or opportunities:

1. Compose an email from an email account that you listed in My Acceptable Email Addresses on the My Email to Salesforce setup page.
2. Enter your Email to Salesforce address in the BCC field.
3. Enter the email recipients in the To and CC fields.
4. Send the email.

To relate externally sent emails to specific Salesforce records:

1. Compose an email from an email account that you listed in My Acceptable Email Addresses on the My Email to Salesforce setup page.
2. Locate the record ID of the record to associate the email with. The record ID is the 15-digit, case-sensitive, alphanumeric code at the end of the URL for the record.
3. In the subject line or body of the email, type ref: followed by the record ID. For example ref: 701D0000000HQZy.
4. Enter your Email to Salesforce address in the To, CC, or BCC field.
5. Send the email.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.
Jayesh Babu A VJayesh Babu A V
Thanks for ur reply, but i think you misunderstood my question. I know how to send email from salesforce. I am using apex code to send email to particular email id. My question is about getting the email id of patients, not about sending emails.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jayesh,

I think this functionality is only available in the Marketing cloud.

But to get the final confirmation if you post this query on the Success - Salesforce Marketing Cloud page. so the experts on MC can help:

https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F9300000001pQ5CAI

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.