function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jayesh Babu A VJayesh Babu A V 

go to Salesforce Setup from the app?

For my app to work properly, the customer who installs the app in their org, has to go to sites setup, create a new site and do a bunch of stuff in the 'Public Access Settings' of the site. So, my plan is, when the app is opened for the first time, it shows a dialog box which contains the steps to create site and all other stuff,  and there is a button on the bottom of the dialog box which opens the 'Site' setup.  But, I couldnt find any url that opens the site setup page. So, is there any url to open the setup page or is there any other way to open the site setup page on a button click inside the app?
Thanks very much.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jayesh,

Greetings!

You can create a custom Visualforce page which will have the steps and also create a href which will redirect them to the site home page:

https://domain/lightning/setup/CustomDomain/home

So,I would suggest you to get the my domain URL from the customer org in the VF page and append /lightning/setup/CustomDomain/home if it is in lightning.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri