function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kranthi Tamada 1Kranthi Tamada 1 

Add Comment to case (want to change url in customer generated email)

Hi All,

I have a query, breifly i am going to explain what i did till now. Hope this forum may help me.

Whenever the support agent adds the new comment, Then the Customer is notified with email along with the case link.Whenever a customer clicks on the case link it is redirecting to standard SF login page but the customer doesn't use standard login details they will have community portal logins. So we need to update the customer portal URL instead of the standard case URL in the email notification. We have tried to do the changes but Managed packages are installed in the templates(Code is in encrypted). 

Then After we approched to our third party people (E2CP) regarding this issue . They replied like this " You want to check the Email Alerts you have configured and the Support Settings to see if any Email Template is defined there." we checked all the Email Templates which we have, but No email template got matched with our issue. After i shared one screen shot of Email and sent to our third party people. They confirmed
the email template which i sent a screenshot of is not related to E2CP and suggest to speak to whoever configured your Customer Portal to further investigate this.
We want to know how the email alerts are getting routed so that we can change the case url.

Can anyone help regarding this?

Thanks in Advance
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kranthi,

I think this Idea is related to your requirement,

https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000b3PjAAI

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.