function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Akansha RangariAkansha Rangari 

Can't get related Parent Id when overriding standard actions with a lightning component in Salesforce 1 App

I have overrided Standard Opportunity 'New' button with lightning component for Mobile and Lightning Override when I am creating New Opportunity from Account relatedlist and getting the URL in doinit of my component
I am unable to get Parent Account Id in the URL. 

For Desktop it's working fine but it's not working for Salesforce 1 Mobile App.  Is there any way to get Parent id in salesforce 1 Mobile App.

Thanks in Advance!
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Akansha,

Check below link which can help you to get parentid in salesforce1 app.

https://www.salesforcebolt.com/2020/04/get-parent-id-salesforce1-Lightning-Component.html

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Hi Vinay,

Thanks for quick reply , I have tried this but not getting Parent Id or any other parameters in the url.
Here is the screenshot 
User-added image

Hi Akansha,

Can you re-check the logic or try to execute the same snippet logic in your org to narrow down the code.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Hi Vinay,
Thanks for your quick reply, I have tried and checked in my org but unable to get 'inContextOfRef' that is encoded parameter in the URL for the standard Opportunity Object
in Salesforce 1 Mobile App. It works fine for Custom Object but not working for Standard Opportunity Object.

As per mentioned in this link https://www.salesforcebolt.com/2020/04/get-parent-id-salesforce1-Lightning-Component.html

I have implemented 
<aura:component controller="Mobile_NewOpportunityController" implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes,lightning:actionOverride,lightning:isUrlAddressable" access="global" >
 in my component.

Is there anything I am missing , can you please suggest and help to solve this query. Why I am not getting parent id in url.

Thanks in Advance!
Hi Akansha,

Can you check if you have included "inContextOfRef" OpportunityPageController?

Strange it should work for opportunity object.

If you still seeing issues log a case with salesforce support and they can help you and debug

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar