function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mhittmhitt 

Web to Case date field not populating in SFDC

Hi friends,

We have a date field on the Web to Case form, but it isn't populating in SFDC when the form is submitted.  I have referenced this article (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_asynch.meta/api_asynch/datafiles_date_format.htm#:~:text=Valid%20Date%20Format%20in%20Records) and we have tried all of the formats recommended, however the date still doesn't want to populate in SFDC.  I have opened a case with SFDC and they said this is out of scope for support since this "isn't official salesforce documentation" and I must contact the webmaster to correct the format.  Our webmaster is in-house and we've tried all formats mentioned. 

Here is the code on the form:
the control that calls the addDateNeeded function:
        <input id="00N23000000k2js" name="00N23000000k2js" type="hidden" />
        Date Needed:&nbsp;
        <telerik:RadDatePicker ID="AppNeededByRdp" Culture="en-Us" PopupDirection="BottomRight" runat="server" Width="100px">
          <Calendar ID="Calendar3" EnableWeekends="false" runat="server"></Calendar>
          <DateInput ID="DateInput2" DateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy" OnClientDateChanged="appDateNeeded" runat="server"></DateInput>

javascript function:
function appDateNeeded(sender, args) {
    var d = args.get_newDate(); 

if (d) {
        if (d.getDay() === 0 || d.getDay() === 6) {
            sender.set_value(""); //do not allow user to enter Sunday nor Saturday
            document.getElementById("00N23000000k2js").value = "";
        }
        else {
            var sd = args.get_newValue().split('/');

document.getElementById("00N23000000k2js").value = sd[2] + "-" + sd[0] + "-" + sd[1];
            document.getElementById("requireappdate").style.display = "none";
        }  //
    }
    else { document.getElementById("00N23000000k2js").value = ""; }
}

Can I please have some help with finding where these don't line up?  Please let me know if you need to see more of the referenced code.

Any help is appreciated. ☺

Thank you,
Matt
PM Modi SchemePM Modi Scheme
Best information forever. Specially Pm Modi Scheme(https://pmmodischeme.com/) is the best informative website.