function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SV 9SV 9 

Survey Dashboard

I am trying to create a Survey Dashboard. 
Created 
First  Report Type : Case- Survey Subject -  Survey Response - Survey Question Response.

Created 3 reports for 3 survey questions.
Filter by Quesntion name and Case Opened date.
Groupd by  Question Name and Response Value.

Second Report Type:
Case.
Created 2 to display the Survey Cases and Survey Response Case

Added all 5 reports into the dashboard. Now added Date Filter: Case Opened date , related date : This Week, This Month, Last Month.

When i select the date filter the first report type reports throw an error : The component can't be displayed because the field(s) you chose for the filter are unavailable.

the second report type case reports are displaying the data.

How to overcome this error. Tried different combination with the date fields and still see the error.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The component can't be displayed because the field(s) you chose for the filter is unavailable. This error appears because the malfunctioning component's report does not contain an equivalent field with the rest of the components. B) Remove the component or the filter from the dashboard.

===============================

This error appears because the malfunctioning component's report does not contain an equivalent field with the rest of the components.

To resolve the issue, complete either of the following actions:

A) Edit the source report of the malfunctioning dashboard component to include the missing field (the field used in the dashboard filter)
B) Remove the component or the filter from the dashboard.

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.