function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chandradeep MishraChandradeep Mishra 

"acquired accounts" remove this data object for space full

I want to delete the "acquired accounts" listed but can't find it under object manager.  Any tips?

I am getting space storage full in my developer org.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Chandra,
Can you post a screenshot of where you are seeing and how you have created the acquired accounts so I can suggest?Thanks
Hi Swetha,

I really do not know, I have developer org and I was working on the trails and now I am getting storage space limitation error and when I go to space or storage page I saw two dataset are there on eis name "acquired accounts" listed but can't find it under object manager, and I remember I only use the object using excel upload dataset. I have searched all dataset in Einstien but not able to find this. Can you help me on this.
Can you share the specific trail so that I can reproduce it from my end?
are you from Salesforce ? and what I need to provide you
one more thing I have installed package(s) like
BOTanicals
DreamHouseSpace 1User-added image

I have two or three developer ORG
ap17.lightning.force.com
https://ap15.lightning.force.com

this is the article I have used
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/understand_einstein_discovery_stories/use_stories
I have been able to replicate the AcquiredAccount dataset creation on my org and could see the records in storage usage.

Using developer console, I could query the object
select id from AcquiredAccount__c
From anonymous block of developer console, I have run below code and could see that the records of this object are deleted and space has been freed
List<AcquiredAccount__c> a= [select id from AcquiredAccount__c];
    delete a;

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful. Thank you
NO that does not work for me, however I have tried these steps but not able to find where the table exits :
Neither object Manager nor Developer console I am not able to find them even above given command does not help me. I have tried to find the objects custom name but was not able to do so. Please help me on this

HI Chandra,
Doesn't the developer console fetch any results for the query on AcquiredAccount__c ? As said before, "AcquiredAccount" is a dataset that you have created based on the trailhead. You might not be able to find it as an object in the setup menu. Can you share your Dev org's Id where you are trying to free up space so I can take a look? Thanks