function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sksfdc221sksfdc221 

How to display lead status duration on hover

I found that for opprtunity, when hovered on stage, we can see total number of days that the record is in that stage. It is as follows:

User-added image

Now, when i hover on Lead status bar, I cannot able to see total number of days that the record is in that status

User-added image
Is this a standard functionality or is there any way that we can display total number of days on hover on lead record's status bar. Please suggest
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I tried checking if it would be possible to enable something to get that particular functionality but unfortunately there was no such functionality, however in case if you are trying to see the duration for every stage change one solution that was mentioned in multiple links is to have a custom field for every particular stage and update that field when ever there is a stage change.

If you are seeing for the functionality you have mentioned you could raise a new idea to which others users can upvote so that it may be considered in the future.

I hope this helps, in case if this comes handy can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej.