function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dario Piperkoski 4Dario Piperkoski 4 

Using quick text shortcuts for Amazon Connect Chat and/or Twilio SMS

So, we have Amazon Connect Chat and Twilio SMS integrated within our environment. We would like to have in them something like the standard functionality of Quick Text which is allowed only on certain places.

Is it possible to integrate Quick Text somehow with any of these? And if not, what would be the workaround here? 

Since both of these are managed packages, we have tried creating our custom LWC Component which will take by id the Send Message text area, and transfer the shortcut from our component to Amazon Connect or Twillio respectively, but we have hit an issue there also, which is quite wierd. For example, within the console, I am able to access the textarea with query selector and manipulate with it, however when I do the same within the LWC, it returns a proxy object which has the textarea in its Target and i am not able manipulate it. The JSON.stringify(JSON.parse()) trick doesn't work also.

Rajat Pratap SinghRajat Pratap Singh

My development team totally understand your Quick text, where we can provide you these standard functionalities to give user ease to chat and interact. although we know nowadays it is quite possible to give the user a simple and one figure communication.
We are experts to know and discuss more you can schedule a meeting us, so it will create a great understanding between us to provide you the Better outcome of your system.
https://calendly.com/salesforceup