function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TNiemanTNieman 

Our Global action is no longer coming up in the Global button in the Lightning header

Just recently someone stated that the Create Case global action I created was not working.  I am the System Admin, I went and tried it and it is not working for me either.  Previously clicking the Global Action button (the + in the top right corner) would pop open a list of Global Actions.  Now nothing is happening

Any ideas what happened or where to look?
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

Are you getting any error while trying to click on the Global action.Also,can you please confirm,if it is the custom action or standard one.

Also,I would suggest you to check the developer tool logs to see the error,if it has any.If it started occuring recently then I would suggest you to test this Summer'20 relese org as well to confirm,if this is not release related.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
TNiemanTNieman
It is a custom Global Action I created - we are not on Summer 20 yet in Production - in a sandbox that is on Summer 20 - the button is working.  No errors are being displayed I haven't tried to turn on debug logs. I'll try that now