function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tiwari VedantTiwari Vedant 

Page dont load when you use init handler in aura component which implements="lightning:recordHomeTemplate"

Page dont load when you use init handler in aura component which implements="lightning:recordHomeTemplate"
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tiwari,

I was able to use https://rajvakati.com/2018/04/02/custom-lightning-page-template/ for testing and I was able to use it properly but I was not able to get any such example with INIT could you give a sample example to try checking.

Regards,
Anutej
Tiwari VedantTiwari Vedant
Hi Anutej,

I am using 
<lightning:layoutItem flexibility="no-flex">
               <lightning:buttonIcon onclick ="{!c.toggleSectionLeft}" size="x-small"
                                      class="design-allow-interaction toggle oneCol"
                                      variant="border-filled"
                                      iconName="{! v.isLeftSideCollapsed ? 'utility:right' : 'utility:left' }"
                                      alternativeText="{! v.isLeftSideCollapsed ? 'Expand Sidebar' : 'Collapse Sidebar' }" />
            </lightning:layoutItem>

On click I am changing value of the attribute isSidebarCollapsed and isLeftSideCollapsed

({
    toggleSection : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set('v.isSidebarCollapsed', !component.get('v.isSidebarCollapsed'));
        helper.addStyle(component, event, helper);
    },
    toggleSectionLeft : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set('v.isLeftSideCollapsed', !component.get('v.isLeftSideCollapsed'));
        helper.addStyle(component, event, helper);
    }

})

I want to store those attribute's value on server side and on page load I want to call that server side methode to get attribute value on page load. 

Can you just try to add init handler and some js dummy method. For me whenever I am triyng the same the page is just becoming blank.

Thanks,
Vedant