function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karen ZelevinskyKaren Zelevinsky 

LookupFSC: Namespace mismatch for managed package?

I have the "LookupComponentFSC" managed package which allows you to use a lookup in visual flows. It's a really nice feature. I currently have version 1.4 installed on 8/14/2018. I wanted to upgrade it, but when I tried to upgrade to version 2.2, it instead added a new LookupFSC component rather than upgrading my existing one. I believe that's because the namespace from the version I have is "flowcomponents" and is version 2.2 the namespace seems to be "mp35". Can anyone help me understand this? What is the right upgrade path now, given that my org is using this component extensively and don't want to have to rebuild a whole bunch of lookups. I also posted this question on the github repo https://github.com/alexed1/LightningFlowComponents, but I don't know how to read the code well enough to see if there was a change, when, and why. Thanks for any guidance!
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Karen,

Greetings!

Seems like this is not the Salesforce Managed package so we couldn't see any components.So,I would suggest you to reach out to the managed package using the Support details provided on the package.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as best answer so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Courtney RileyCourtney Riley
I have been using (and love it!!) the managed package v 1.4 and trying to deploy the screen flow to prod and I cannot because the versions do not match. I cannot install the same version of lookupFSC in prod, I can only install the v 2.2 and not the v1.4 I am using in sandbox. Since the changes to the unofficial flow website, there no longer is a link to the v 1.4 lookupFSC installation file. Any sort of insight on which versions to use would be a huge help. I can replace the lookupFSC components in my screen flow with the new version but I am not sure that is the best course of action if you intend to support the v 1.4 managed package. go ahead and add it yourself when it convenient.   www.prepaidgiftbalance.com (https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.vip/)