function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
UdayKKUdayKK 

Want to show the queried data like report in salesforce lightning

The requirement is about fetching and displaying the data completely dynamic based on the object and field selection. The display of the data from various objects (either related or not-related) should be like how we see in reports. Based on the fields selected to bring the matched data from selected objects and should be represented/displayed in the below format. I request your valuable suggestions/ideas to start with. 
User-added imageThanks in Advance !!!
Footprints on the MoonFootprints on the Moon
Hi Uday,
Considering you have queried all required data in Apex controller and subsequentally received in JS controller,
you can use one of many lightning iteration components like below - 
Lightining Datatable - https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:datatable/example

Hope this helps!
UdayKKUdayKK
Appreciate for your response.

Left hand side image is the raw data we fetch from different objects based on user selection and kept in collections, and that data we should put in the way we see in report (tabular or right side image). The table, header and the content are completely dynamic. I am facing the difficulty in diaplaying the data in the report alike format based on the matching values like Edge or Pyramid in the image. If really DataTable can help here, can you give me an idea or clue. 

Thanks Again !