function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Soundar Rajan PonpandiSoundar Rajan Ponpandi 

How to find the no activity in record ?

Hi,

I have the following scenarios.

1. I have Lead__c record, I need to track a record based on no activity.

2. it should based on Lead__c record and related task,events, and related list also.

3. what is the best way to implement this funcationality.

can you please suggest me a good way to achieve this functionality.

Regards,
Soundar.
Best Answer chosen by Soundar Rajan Ponpandi
Soundar Rajan PonpandiSoundar Rajan Ponpandi
Hi ,

I got  the solution for that.

1. Open Process Builder; click on New Set Name; API Name; Description and Save

2. Add Object; select either Task or Event Choose when to start your Process; etc and Save

3. Add Criteria; set a Criteria Name; choose Conditions are met We need at least two conditions, first one, to see if the activity is related to a case Field: Related To ID; Operator: Starts with; Type: ID; Value: 500 The second condition, checks whether an Account ID is present: Field: Account ID; Operator: Is null; Type: Boolean; Value: False
Based on your use case, add further conditions, logic or advanced settings Save.

4. Add Action; Action Type; Update Records; set an Action Name Record Type; Select a record related to the Activity, Account ID >, Cases; Choose Criteria for Updating Records; Updated records meet all conditions Field: Case ID; Operator: Equals; Type: Reference; Value: Event, Related To ID; Choose Based on your use case, add further conditions, logic or advanced settings.

5. Set new field values for the records you update You can now choose any case field you would like to update, choose one, some and Save.

6. After Saving, Activate and test your process.

Regards,
Soundar.