function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Azeez ThummalapalliAzeez Thummalapalli 

Reply Recommendations not available in Setup

As per Summer'20 Release notes 'Help Chat Agents Respond Faster with Einstein Reply Recommendations' is generally avaialble.
But I don't see 'Reply Recommendations' in setup both in Lightning and classic. Is this future generally avaialable? or does it require any extra setup?
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Azeez,

Have you tried checking the below developer documentation and made sure all the steps are followed:

>> https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=reply_rec_intro.htm&type=5

I hope this helps and incase if this comes handy do mark this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
As you have stated "In my case, the org is Unlimited edition but the license was not available and that is why the option is not visible in setup"

If the above helped could you please mark above as best answer so that it could be accessible to others in the future if they face a similar issue.
Azeez ThummalapalliAzeez Thummalapalli
Hi Anutej, Thanks for looking into it.

After reading the documentation clearly, I have realized that the feature is available only in Enterprise, Performance and Unlimited editions only. Also, it requires Service Cloud Einstein add-on license.

In my case, the org is Unlimited edition but the license was not available and that is why the option is not visible in setup.

I also have verified in both Developer edition and Trailhead Playgrounds, but this option is not available.

Thank you.a
Azeez