function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aivaras GeraltauskasAivaras Geraltauskas 

Field service app - Record Choice Set

Hi,

I have a small issue with a record choice set on the field service app. I have created a flow and i am currently testing this flow. I have noticed that with my admin account, the record choice set works fine but when I switch to an engineer account, the record choice does not work properly and instead basically ends the flow. Would anyone have any idea what the issue is here? I have tried giving the engineer account view all modify all rights on the related records but still the same. 

P.S. I know that it says record choice sets are not meant to work on mobile flows but I have another record choice set in this flow which works fine on both accounts. 

Thanks,
Aivaras.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Aivaras,

As per https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mfs_flow_considerations.htm&type=5 

"Record Choice Sets do not retain the value that is selected. A Record Choice Set variable cannot be used to determine what selection was made; however, the component used to make the selection (such as a picklist) saves that value for later use."

As you know this is not a documented approach, it is expected to have some differences and that is not supported by Salesforce. Can you give more insight on your usecase? Providing steps to replicate your usecase can give a better understanding to isolate where issue lies.
Thanks