function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sonu06Sonu06 

Generate campaign member using LWC Component

Hi guys,
I am new to the Lightning web components , please do help me solving my problem statement.

Subject- To generate Campaign members using Lightning Web Component.

Problem statement-
(I have created the one component already to enter the Campaign details,in which on clicking save button it is going to navigate to the new page( the problem statement component and this component should display the campaing name which I have created in previous page ) )

' I want to create the search component using web component, and in that component i am going to search lead and contacts name.
When I will search for name in search bar, it should display contacts name and lead in datatable, and when name will match with the search result the checkbox should be automatically checked with respective name, and there should be previous and submit button.
(only single query should be used to find the all matching records)

On clicking submit button, respective checked contacts and leads should be added as the campaign members for the campaign created on previous page and shoud navigate to the campaign member tab.

On clicking previous button, it should go back to the page where I have created the new Campaign.

Request you to please help me with this scenario.
Thank You