function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MC34MC34 

Visualforce errors - Closing tags

Hi,

I am trying to create the VF page. However, I am seeing the erros that I am normally not seeing in outside code editor: the errors are:

Error: Proof_Templatetest line 15, column 134: The element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>"
Error: The element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>".

While </br> are line break tags and should be used as it is. You don't keep opening tags for </br>. I am confused. 
The code is: 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Mac Pro PO# {!relatedTo.TLS_PO_Number__c} Order on Hold Clarification Required. Case #{!relatedTo.TRNumber}, Order #{!relatedTo.TLS_Order_Number__c}, {!relatedTo.ThreadID_FK__c}" 
recipientType="Contact"  relatedToType="case">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >

<html>
<body lang="EN-US" link="blue" vlink="purple">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt:0in;margin-right:.5in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt">
<span style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:'source sans pro;;color:#1F497D">&nbsp;</span><span class="separator"></span></p>
<table class="MsoNormalTable" border="1" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="width:100.0%">
<tbody>

<p align="center" style="text-align:center"><b>THANKS FOR ORDERING FROM Mac Pro</b><br>All we need now is your proof approval!</p>

<p align="center" style="text-align:center">Please be advised that your order is <u><b>ON HOLD</b></u> until your proof is approved without revisions. Production will begin as soon as we get your go-ahead.</p>

<p> <b>Please click the link below to view your proof.</b> Issues opening the link? Simply copy and paste it into your browser.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal"></p>

<p><b>PO Number:</b> {!relatedTo.PO_Number__c} &nbsp; &nbsp; <b>Order Number:</b> {!relatedTo.TLS_Order_ID__c}</p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><br/>
______________________________________________________________________ <br/><br/>
Please carefully review for the following:<br/><br/>

Typographical Errors &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Correct Layout   &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Exact Position and Size              <br/><br/>
Correct Imprint&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Valid Color Separation&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Colors  Missing Type/Copy/Logos  <br/>
______________________________________________________________________</p>
<p>Issues: <br/>
<br/><c:clarQuestions rcaseID="{!relatedTo}"/>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
______________________________________________________________________<br/>
<p>You can continue to track this order right on our website! It’s quick and easy when you <a href="https://www.MACPRO.com/US/login">log in</a>  to your account or <a href="https://www.MACPRO/US/RegisterCustomerAccount">create a login</a> at <a href="https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.TLS.com&amp;c=E,1,RSHyRGRSU_HM5UwVlcvcLAvN46Oi2USrS1x_vOlFPyA1ub67wthQhaxFnltmUfMEkBiyy_SfDlmhvN2rw1E9xbIn3vH7Wz7XqIgRclBx50yAfPncCE3sn6CQ9uE,&amp;typo=1">www.MACPRO.com</a></p></br>

<p>All the best, </br>
The Macpro Customer Care Team</p>

</div>
</body>
</html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>

</messaging:emailTemplate>

David Zhu 🔥David Zhu 🔥
You may need to change <BR> to <BR/> in line 14
 <p align="center" style="text-align:center"><b>THANKS FOR ORDERING FROM Mac Pro</b><br/>All we need now is your proof approval!</p>
MC34MC34
Thanks now it is showing me this: I do not see the difference: 

Error: Proof_Templatetest line 33, column 73: The element type "messaging:emailtemplate" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</messaging:emailtemplate>"
Error: The element type "messaging:emailtemplate" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</messaging:emailtemplate>".
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
You need to close table and tbody tag in your code which are at line no 11 and 12.