function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepak DineshDeepak Dinesh 

Steps to deactivate the User who has scheduled the Scheduled Trigger Flow?

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Deepak,

As stated in the below link the best way is to have the user reactivated and then freeze them, then after running all the necessary actions you could then deactivate the user.

> https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/233967/flow-error-if-that-user-is-inactive-the-interviews-cant-resume

Also, there is an idea which you can upvote so that it may be considered in the future.

I hope this helps in case if this comes handy can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej

Hi Anutej,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, i Have posted the Question bit incorrect. 

I have a Batch Flow, which has been scheduled by a User and I need to deactivate the User. I need the steps to deactivate the User without any issues on the Scheduled Flow

So as mentioned to deactivate user you need to make sure all the scheduled actions should be complete and nothing is pending on the user so after all the actions are complete you can deactivate the user so that no issues occur.

Does this answer your question?
Thanks for your response.
So if the above addressed the issue could you please mark it as the best answer so that it can be useful for others in the future.
kss industrieskss industries
KSS Industries India Ltd is a manufacturer of corona testing tube. It is performed in several steps. Initially, samples are taken from nose and mouth with the help of cotton stick which is stored in a that test tube. In the lab, instance transferred samples that preserves the fluid. Maximum filling of the test tubes with automatic filling by KSS liquid filling machines. These type of machines increases the production of the testing.  

Machine Operation
Human Resources – 2 operators per shift
Manual loading of Tubes in tube nest (single unit nest)
Stoppering
Manual location of stopper on tubes after filling (Option for Automatic)
Tube cover Close
Unloading
Manual unloading
Empty nests return to process start by turning table and conveyor Specifications
Speed: Up to 1800 tubes an hour
Machine will be ready for delivery at manufacturing site within 2 or 3 weeks from order
About KSS Industries India

KSS Industries India is established in 1995  and it’s completed on 21 years today. It is renowned manufacturers and exporter of filling and labelling machines industries located in New Delhi.
KSS industries India Ltd. Is one the specialized manufacturer of sticker and labeling machine. KSS industries are committed to the introduction of new technology domestic and abroad with rich experience and professional services. The company has strict internal management. It provides a complete structure of development and production. 

Contact Information

Arjun Lal
KSSINDUSTRIESINDIA.COM
+91 85060 08585
INFO@KSSINDUSTRIESINDIA.COM