function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Monica MikhaelMonica Mikhael 

Unable to Create new or Access my DE CPQ playground

Hi all,
I was completing my CPQ challenges in Trailhead playground I had for CPQ and suddenly it got expired and I tried to retake the challenge to have it but this is the error I got when I tried to.

Step not yet complete in monica.onsy123@gmail.com
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MRJTMMLH

Challenge Name: 

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

There is an appropriate team who can help you with this issue as we do not have access to this error code that you have mentioned here.

I would request you to reach out to the trailhead support here (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home)

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Regards,
Salesforce Support
Wade Lovell 84Wade Lovell 84
Unfortunately, Trailhead Support is reporting a 3 business day reply lag. Probably much faster and less frustrating to start over.