function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arpit Dixit 6Arpit Dixit 6 

Getting Salesfroce Training Is Really Worth It?

I am taking salesforce training in chennai as suggested by one of my friend as i want to grow up my career in salesforce only. In this project, I will work on the retail inventory management. I will deploy real-time tracking and analysis for the four different categories of product, inventory, sales, and customer. This is a multiple to multiple relationships, whenever a product is sold it has to be replaced in the inventory. I will list the products bought by the customer, the details of the customer and such other data. So, I want to know whether i am going in right path or not?
Gaurav Sharma 472Gaurav Sharma 472
I went through the link.
it costs 10k-20k.

if you are new to salesforce.

I would recommend ,  you start with Trailhead   (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/home)

go through trailhead courses / salesforce documentation and even after that you think that you need training then you can go for it.
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Please be advised that this community is focused on Salesforce technical discussions where the forums and participants are geared toward programming troubleshooting and support. 

If you want to learn something, please go through Trailhead Modules which helped almost everyone new one.

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.