function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mluisimluisi 

Conga error when sending email from custom object

Error message from Conga:
There was an issue sending the email through the Salesforce API. (EMAIL_EXTERNAL_TRANSPORT_TOKEN_ERROR: Missing refresh token. User might not have been authorized.)

Outlook integration is turned on
We added high velocity sales. tried removing myself from HVS permission set. No joy.
  1. Outlook integration is turned on
  2. When I Test Deliverability using my corporate email I DO get the 32 test emails
  3. And deliverability settings are 
​​​​​​​User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

Can you please double check the configurations as mentioned in the below documentation for Conga integration:

https://support.conga.com/content/composer/getting-started-with-composer/configuring-composer/configure-the-conga-composer-connected-app

Kindly mark it as best answer if it helps so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
What option is selected when you navigate to Setup | My Personal Info | Email | My Email Settings

I see that issues reported in the past were fixed when it was changed from "Office 365" to Salesforce

AnudeepAnudeep (Salesforce Developers) 
Conga Batch is a composite application, which means that some parts of the system are installed into the Salesforce instance in a managed package; however, most of the system runs on Conga servers. The portions of the system that run on our servers are updated automatically. Other portions of the system are installed into Salesforce. If you upgrade your version of Conga Batch from the Salesforce App Exchange, you must refresh your Salesforce token.

* You must be a system admin to produce a refresh token.

To refresh your Salesforce token:

Classic :

1.cSelect the Conga Batch app from the Salesforce app drop down then navigate to the Conga Batch Setup tab or click All Tabs > Conga Batch Setup
2. In the Credentials section, under Salesforce Refresh Token, click Update Salesforce Token.
mluisimluisi
@Shirisha - thanks. Those are the current settings, though.
@Anudeep - This error is occuring in Conga Composer. I upgraded to latest version, but I don't understand you instructions. Classic > Set up > then what? Installed apps? connected apps? I don't have anything that says batch.
I found this but it is for conga composer and says it is a valid token:
User-added image