function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jonathan Crow 6Jonathan Crow 6 

Error messages from managed package when uploading change set validating running all tests

We recently refreshed our development org and I am trying to upload some new work (unrelated to Agile Accelerator managed package) to the org. I am running all tests on validation and getting a number of error messages on a number of ADM classes from the managed package for Agile Accelerator.

Here are a few of the error messages:
ADM_AgeOfWorkTests | testTotalAgeWhenClosed | System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a2V8H000000B8dyUAC; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, When Status = Closed, the following fields are required: Deployed Resolution, Release Notes, Scheduled Build: []Stack Trace: (agf) 

ADM_ApplicationApprover_TriggerTest | testApplicationApproverTrigger | System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [ProfileId]: [ProfileId]Stack Trace: (agf)

When looking at the object I can't find any field called ProfileId, or any reference to a ProfileId for a User. Obviously since the package is managed I can't get inside the code to determine where the issue lies.
Any help? Any idea of where to start?
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Do you have access to that package or are you system admin?

Thanks,