function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jason Kuzmak 12Jason Kuzmak 12 

Cannot update Product Transfer records as of Winter '23 update

I logged a support ticket about this and they directed me to the dev forums as one of the follow-up resources since I didn't have additional dev support in my plan. 

Since the update, strictly test classes cannot successfully update Product Transfer records. If they try, there is an error like: 
"
Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0Lu05000000CakJCAS; first error: DUPLICATE_VALUE, duplicate value found: unknown duplicates value on record with id: 0Co050000008Thu: []
"

Sometimes "unknown" will say "uniqueConstraint". I checked through Workbench, and found that there are no unique requirements on any fields in Product Transfer, Product Item, Product Item Transaction, etc.
Although I can't seem to get Workbench to work with anything 

Turning off all automation that touches these objects does not fix the problem. This affects all of my sandboxes, including the ones I haven't touched in months. 

I can run an exact copy of my test code in Anonymous Apex without issue.

Anyone else having trouble with this?

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jason,

Can you share the test class which you are facing the issue with and which line you are facing the error so it helps experts to look into it.

Thanks,

Andrea Lomazzi 19Andrea Lomazzi 19
Hi Jason,
Have you found solution for this issue? I'm having the same problem in test class
15:42:46.199 (6271858087)|FATAL_ERROR|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATE_VALUE, duplicate value found: UniqueConstraint duplicates value on record with id: 0Co1j000000NBqd: []