function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David Bowie 6David Bowie 6 

I would like to have multiple Record Pages on Account in same App. Can I do this?

We use forms that we send to our accounts to collect information over time. The fields are all in Accounts object. I would like to have different Record pages that match up the fields to each form. For example I have App "Forms Data" and with in it I have a "Sign Up" page displaying the Account object and Record Details Component showing fields that match the fields on the Sign Up form. Then I have a Records page "Additional Interests" and that is on Accounts object too but it has a Record Details Component showing only the fields matching to the "Additional Interest" form. So I want different views of the Account object within the same App, for same record type, for same user. Can I do this within same App? So far I think I have to use multiple Apps.
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi David,

Yes you have to use different apps because we cannot have different pages for same recordtype and same app. Unfortunately it is how this works.

The main issue here would be the system doesnot know when to show which app if it has same app and same recordtype. So it is controlled by these two.

Let me know if you face any issues.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,
AkinciAkinci
I know it's late but you could have 2 different tabs with dynamic forms and show the tabs conditionally based on a filter 'sign up' or 'additional interests'. or another way would be to use "App Record Details" on Appexchangeand utilize filters.