function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sanjana RajasekarSanjana Rajasekar 

How to export all files from salesforce org

How can I export all files available in org. Right now the export now option in Data Export is greyed out and will be available only after 48 hours from previous export. 
By Data Loader, It allows to export data from the org, in case exporting attachments user will be able to get as CSV file but no real attachments will be downloaded.

Is there any tool that exports include attachments files. Will Workbench helps ?
Thanks in Advance!

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Sanjana,
Looks like there is an ongoing export which is why the button is greyed out. You can navigate to Setup>  Bulk Data Load Jobs to see the status.

See Query or Export Content Documents or Files with Data Loader: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000381137&type=1

Workbench serves the same purpose as DataLoader in terms of import and export. You could give it a try. Let me know incase of any challenges

Thanks
Sanjana RajasekarSanjana Rajasekar
Hi Swetha

Thanks for sharing! I have given the Query All Files permission set. While selecting the contentDocument object in data loader, I could see only as csv file with all the file information. Could not able to download the files?