function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anonymous1Anonymous1 

hi All, I am trying to delete a visualforce page manually, Dashboard component not found

hi All,
I am trying to delete a visualforce page manually, it has showing reference type as Dashboard component and label  name, but when i click on that  label name , it s throwing an error as
"Data Not Available
      The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.
"

This vf page called in apex class and button, those i have deleted by removing visualfoce page code between <apex:page></apex:page> tags.

Can anyone help to find the reference label to delete.

Thanks,
sampoorna.

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Did you check in dashboards if this visual force page is used any where there. If it is not possible to check manually you can export all the dashboards in VScode and search with this Vf name so you can find it out easily.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,
Shri RajShri Raj
  1. Check if the visualforce page is being used in any dashboards. If it is, remove it from the dashboard, and then try to delete it again.
  2. Search for the visualforce page in the setup search to check if it's being used in any other places in your organization.
  3. Check if the visualforce page is being used in any Apex classes or buttons. If it is, remove the reference to the page in the Apex code, and then try to delete it again.
  4. If you are still unable to delete the visualforce page, try to deactivate it instead of delete, and check if it is still in use.
  5. If all the above steps fails, you can try to contact Salesforce support for further assistance.