function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Syed AsfaanSyed Asfaan 

Require Sales cloud edition plan with multiple community users - PLS SUGGEST

Hello All, 

I am looking to build  a sales cloud app with 15-20 objects maximum. Also should be able to create 3-4 apps within the org with those objects only.

I need only 1 Main license to use as a admin/developer and rest I want to roll out this for my customers who would be using on their mobile phones. 

My customers would enter their data ( in fields created ) on a daily basis. So they wont need any edit/create access of fields and objects.

I want users to access the app through salesforce one mobile app or if I get a custom mobile app it would be more great.

Im assuming I'll be having atleast 500 users who would be using my app and entering information on a daily basis.

Please suggest the best Salesforce edition and licenses .

Note: Salesforce support/sales is very slow and I can't wait for their reply for weeks.
SubratSubrat (Salesforce Developers) 
Hello Syed ,

Requesting you to refer this article which explains Which Salesforce Edition to Choose For Your Business and a Brief Guide to Understanding All Salesforce Edition.

https://www.ravedigital.agency/blog/salesforce-edition/

If it helps please mark this as best answer.
Thank you.
Syed AsfaanSyed Asfaan
@Subrat, I have gone through many articles such as these, I want a plan and pricing for licensing as well for my end users which i mentioned above , like around 500 users to daily enter their data on my app in custom objects and fields.

I want a clarity on that which I hardly can find on the web.