function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jugbeer BholaJugbeer Bhola 

HTML Classic Email Template

Hello, I am using an HTML Classic Email template.  The ask is to condition the field to display only when it is not blank.

• Without the condition:  Successful - Renders

Final Approver: {!PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_First_Name__c} {!PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_Last_Name__c}

• With the condition:  Fails.  Nothing renders.  The area is empty.  Not even the XYZ shows up. 

{!IF(NOT(ISBLANK(PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_Last_Name__c)), "Final Approver: " + PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_First_Name__c + " " +  PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_Last_Name__c , "XYZ")}

APAP
Try:
{!IF(NOT(ISBLANK(PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_Last_Name__c)), ("Final Approver: " + PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_First_Name__c + " " +  PSM_Amendment__c.PSM_User_Amend_Final_Approver_Last_Name__c) , "XYZ")}
Jugbeer BholaJugbeer Bhola

Thank you for attempting to assist.   The result was a void space where the formula exists.  Not even the value of "XYZ" shows. 

Is it possible that HTML Email Templates do not allow conditional formulas?  I have been at this for days with no luck. 

I do not see documentation that says conditional formulas are not allowed in HTML Emal Templates.