function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Al BeAl Be 

Generate WSDL

I am trying to generate Enterprise WSDL off of my sandbox. I am getting the error below. I am using Chrome and I do have permission "Modify All Data".
Any suggestions would be geratly appreciated!
Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, cause Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity, actionCallName, parameterName Errors with this extended error code have the following properties: erroneousElementApiName, erroneousElementType, erroneousFields, severity Errors with this extended error code have the following properties:

Al BeAl Be
It was one of my browser extencions. after disabling I got my XML.