function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carlos ArribasCarlos Arribas 

Salesforce flow publishing knowledge article problem

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a flow that publishes an article but I'm getting the following error: Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1777919975-84350 (-1752531831)

I've tried different approaches but I'm getting the same error. Any ideas or anyone nows what this error means?

Thanks!
Carlos
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Carlos,
Based on our salesforce backend logs during timestamp Wed, 27 Apr 2022 14:14:52 +0000 (GMT), I see error for this GACK ID(See https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/tag/gack) as

"lib.gack.GackContext: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Developer Error: Invocable Action: publishKnowledgeArticles was not successful. However, it has no errors."

While I understand the error message does not pinpoint the exact cause, I want to share a similar scenario from the past where user encountered same GACK. 

The user was trying creating draft Knowledge article version through flow. The solution that worked was to first archive the knowledge article and then restore it to be able to create a new draft.

You might want to log a case with salesforce support for a detailed investigation specific to your org

Thank you
Swetha Maddali
Salesforce.com support