function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC Developer1SFDC Developer1 

InvalidSObjectFault [ApiQueryFault [ApiFault exceptionCode='INVALID_TYPE' exceptionMessage='sObject type 'Import_Data__c' is not supported.

I am trying to insert data through datra loader command line to production.I am getting above mentioned error for invalid object type.I am able to insert data in UAT with same XML but in production it is giving me invalid obj error.I have checked all the object access,permissions etc.Can you please help as I have my important deployment.

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
<bean id="InsertProcess"
          class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
          singleton="false">
        <property name="name" value="InsertProcess"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://dsas.my.salesforce.com/"/>
<entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Users\.dataloader\dataLoader.key"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.username" value="test@nj.us.uat"/>

<entry key="sfdc.password" value="34569a1ebd537ba14b0030b573fe1930747eaeb4660c71382270b44b2f78c2f6d5121441977a2b25bdf02dac52636651d09de867fd5ffa2885c2a81edf61d4cc"/>                
                <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="1000"/>                
                <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Import_Data__c"/>
                <entry key="process.operation" value="insert"/>
                <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Users\nsangle\.dataloader\UpdateMap.sdl"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\Users\nsangle\.dataloader\Data.csv"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead"/>
                <entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2006-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
<entry key="process.enableExtractStatusOutput" value="true" />
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>
</beans>
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi,

First you need to check your deployment is successfully compleated. after that check the permission of user's profile that's your are using in data loader.

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI SFDC Developer1,
What is the profile with which you are trying in the production environment? Is it system admin?Thanks