function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Satya Prakash ChoudharySatya Prakash Choudhary 

Lookup error on Screen flow

It seems after Summer 22 release, the lookups field on Screen flow are not working properly. We have Lookup fields directly picked up from objects and put on the the screen flow, when user try to do a lookup and click option "Show All Results" it throw error:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -1895801639)

[Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '$getComponent$')]
componentConstructor.Component.$getComponentValueProvider$()@https:///auraFW/javascript/fI8i547C40ZNLu3Clh-9fw/aura_proddebug.js:42679:168

Note: I remove some of the error text as it display our domain name.

It started happen suddenly without any ongoin change, and it happen across. In our Production this still not happening, where Summer 22 is due to release. That's where i suspecting it's some where may be a Summer 22 issue.

Kindly help on this if some one faced similar issue and have some solution for it.
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Satya,

I observed the same behaviour happening across different customers after Summer release. If possible Can you raise a case with salesforce team for the same so share me the case number so I can follow up on it and help you.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,