function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ApexDevApexDev 

Email-to-case doesn't works with Lightning Template

Hi Everyone! :) 

Email-to-case doesn't work with Lightning Email Templates. I am using Flow and Email Alerts to send the emails to customers. Under Email tab on Case I can see only emails with Classic Template. The same situation with response from customer's email box. I can see only responses for Classic Templates, but not for Lightning.

Do you have any idea? :) 
Best Answer chosen by ApexDev
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Andzela,

Your system administrator will need to generate the Email-to-Case service address again
To do this, a Salesforce administrator needs to login and click:

In Salesforce Classic 
Setup | Customize | Cases | Email-to-Case and step through setup using the new routing address procedure

In Lightning Experience
Gear Icon | Setup | search for Email-to-Case in Quick Find and step through setup using the new routing address procedure

For more on setting up a new routing address, please review Configure Routing Addresses for Email-to-Case and On-Demand Email-to-Case. (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=customizesupport_configuring_routing_addresses.htm&type=5&language=en_US)

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 

All Answers

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Andzela,

Can you elloborate more on this along with screenshots?

Thanks,
ApexDevApexDev
Hi Vinay, but I didn't get any error, the Email Alert is sent, but it is not saved on Email list on Case record. I checked the Custom Email Template, the Lightning Email template, and only HTML is saved on the list..

The problem is when flow is sending email, when I am using Email button, everything is saved
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Can you check steps mentioned below.

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?language=en_US&type=1&id=000358726

Thanks,
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Andzela,

Your system administrator will need to generate the Email-to-Case service address again
To do this, a Salesforce administrator needs to login and click:

In Salesforce Classic 
Setup | Customize | Cases | Email-to-Case and step through setup using the new routing address procedure

In Lightning Experience
Gear Icon | Setup | search for Email-to-Case in Quick Find and step through setup using the new routing address procedure

For more on setting up a new routing address, please review Configure Routing Addresses for Email-to-Case and On-Demand Email-to-Case. (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=customizesupport_configuring_routing_addresses.htm&type=5&language=en_US)

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh 
This was selected as the best answer
ApexDevApexDev
Thank you Mukesh! It helped! :)