function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harsh P.Harsh P. 

Lookup(Search layout) is not working in salesforce flow

Hi Team,

I the screen flow I am using lookup and it is working on button, When I click on button screen is opening. I am searching some name in lookup ex. ty... and when I press enter or clicked on seach then we should get standard popup for matching result. We can say search layout. 
This layout not opening in my case, getting std component failing error:
failing error

configuration are below for lookup:
field api name - my_account__c(this is the lookup field on Book__c which is account)
object api name(source) - Book__c
Same configuration I am doining in personal org it is working. Is I made something wrong? Is it related to any permissions?
Best Answer chosen by Harsh P.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Harsh,
This is an issue with Summer '22 release. Similar scenario reported here: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/376112/salesforce-lwc-exception-uncaught-in-promise-typeerror-cannot-read-propert?noredirect=1#comment545245_376112

Your dev org is not on Summer'22 release and hence error is not reproducible.

Our salesforce team has a P1 bug filed for this issue and are actively working on it. 

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best
Thanks 
Swetha Maddali
Salesforce.com support

All Answers

HI Harsh,
This is an issue with Summer '22 release. Similar scenario reported here: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/376112/salesforce-lwc-exception-uncaught-in-promise-typeerror-cannot-read-propert?noredirect=1#comment545245_376112

Your dev org is not on Summer'22 release and hence error is not reproducible.

Our salesforce team has a P1 bug filed for this issue and are actively working on it. 

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best
Thanks 
Swetha Maddali
Salesforce.com support
This was selected as the best answer
Harsh P.Harsh P.
Is it Some kind of saleforce bug ?
Harsh P.Harsh P.
If it is Bug, any idea when it can be fixed by salesforce ?
Yes. It is a release-related bug that several customers reported. I'm working on having a known issue created for this.
Harsh P.Harsh P.
Hi Swetha, Salesforce releasing update for Summar 22 on 12 June 2022, will it be fixed by this update ?
I am hopeful it will be fixed before the major release. I will let you know as I have more details on the KI and an ETA for the fix. Thank you
Known issue link: https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p4V000002aLwoQAE

Please click the "This issue affects me" button on the known issue to receive updates and notifications of the fix.

Please mark the answer best so that others facing the same issue can find this information helpful.